You are a B2B sales representative, successfully experienced in "hunting" for
net new business, "farming" your current client base, or both. Your title
includes any of the following:
- Sales Representative (Rep)
- Account Executive/Manager
- Key/Major/National/Global Sales Rep/Account Executive/Manager
- Business/Sales Development Rep/Manager/Executive/Consultant
- Area/Regional/Territory Manager/Rep/Consultant/Executive
- Field/Direct/Outside/Inside Sales Rep
- Sales or Product Specialist/Associate/Consultant
You are searching for your next career opportunity. Your search starts here! You’ve sold products and services. Now, you are selling your best product--you--and your most-valued service--your sales expertise. Your objective in this sale? Get the initial interview!
EagleSalesResumes.com provides you with a comprehensive portfolio of professional looking yet vivid and persuasive job-search documents--your cover letter, resume, and thank you letter. The first two are your primary documents which are designed to influence the reader (hiring manager or recruiter) to grant you an initial interview.
There are two steps involved with influencing the reader:
1. Initiate interest--through the appearance of your cover letter and resume.
2. Continue interest--through the content of these two documents, especially the latter.
Utilizing out-of-the-box thinking and basic marketing techniques, EagleSalesResumes.com will craft for you a polished and eye-catching cover letter and resume to grab the reader's attention so they can review it, thereby advancing their interest and be impressed with what you have to offer as a solution to their employee needs. Thus the odds of the hiring manager or recruiter contacting you for a first interview are increased!
Copyright © 2021 EagleSalesResumes.com, Inc. All rights reserved.